If you plan to use PVC or WPC toilet doors in your house, this guide is for you.
Both doors have some kind of privacy issue, specifically affecting the toilet. If you don’t want to feel bad later, take these extra steps during construction time to prevent those privacy issues.
In my home, I used PVC and WPC doors.
I noticed the same privacy issue in both of these doors. But I discovered the problem very late, so I have to use an alternative temporary solution in my house.
In this guide, I offered two kinds of solutions.
1) Permanent Solution
2) Temporary Solution
1) Permanent Solution:
In permanent solution, I shared a few possible methods you can implement to fix the privacy issue with the toilet doors. This permanent solution can only be implemented during construction time before plastering work.
If plastering work is over, you cannot implement those methods.
2) Temporary Solution:
This solution can be implemented even after door installation and is easier and faster to implement than the permanent solution.
I had to use this option in my house because I realised the solution after construction work.
Most of them don’t implement this step to fix their privacy issue.
I’m going to share this better alternative to your permanent solution.
In this guide, you will learn the following:
- How PVC and WPC toilet doors create privacy issues
- Steps you can take to prevent that privacy issue during construction time
- The best alternative solution if you aren’t able to fix it during construction time
- Images to understand the problem better
Who Is This Training For?
- If you are planning to install PVC or WPC toilet doors
- If you still have not yet done plastering work to implement a permanent solution
- If door installation is already over, then you are fine with implementing a good temporary solution
Who Is This Training Not For?
- If you install a wooden door in your toilet
About the Author
Hi, I’m P K Arun. With a labor contract, we constructed our house in Bangalore. We learned a lot of lessons. I’m sure many of you who will build a house without experience will face some challenges. So I decided to share everything that I learned here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What format does this comes with?
It’s a mini text-based digital course delivered in a secured member’s area.
2) What if I decide this course just isn’t for me? Can I get a refund?
Absolutely! We have a generous 30-day, no questions asked refund policy. Just email us at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com, and we’ll process a refund if this course does not fit you.
3) I have other questions. How can I contact you?
You can reach me by emailing arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try my Toilet Door Privacy Issue for the full 30-days. If, for whatever reason, it didn’t add any value it you, then I don’t want your Money.
Just contact me by email at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com within 30 days of the purchase, and I will give you a full refund.