Once size stone masonry work is done, it’s time for you to fill the soil back inside your site.
This filling back soil again is called soil backfilling.
A few things you need to remember:
1) Use JCB to do soil backfilling.
2) While JCB doing its work, chances of damaging pillars and size stone masonry will be there, so watch properly
3) Always fill extra soil because you will compress that soil by stopping water & poking with sharp tool
4) When you do plinth reinforcement work again, you need soil to fill empty areas. If you fill extra soil inside your site, that same extra soil can be used to fill inside the plinth area with the help of manual labour
5) Make a small pond-like structure and stop water on the pond to compress the soil