You will do a Housewarming function at the end of your house construction. If this is your first function, then chances of missing a few things might happen…
Instead of regretting after the function was over, I shared lessons learned in this guide.
In this guide, I shared my experience from Date fixing for housewarming functions to shifting to your new house.
This guide is particularly written for Hindus. I don’t know how other communities celebrate their housewarming function, so I’m sorry if this guide won’t help other community users.
I only shared what I did… I have not learned somewhere else and shared it here.
Here are things you will learn in this guide:
- How soon do you have to start planning for the housewarming
- There are a few things you need to remember when you go to your astrologer,
- Everything you need to know about Invitation card
- There are a few things you need to keep in mind before buying an Invitation card
- Buying housewarming return gift
- The secret hidden tip to know if you plan to buy steel bowls is to get them of good quality bowls at a cheaper price.
- Other items you need to buy for the functions
- A few things I learned about cooks
- Transgender people things you need to be aware of
- Chapra Decoration suggestions
- Chikkapete Shopping Tips…
- Things you must do before function day
Who is this Training for?
- If you still have not yet done the housewarming function
- If you are planning to do housewarming shopping in Chikkapete, Bangalore
- If you do your housewarming function according to Hindu customs
Who Is This Training Not For?
- If your housewarming function is already over
- If you’re not a Hindu
About the Author
Hi, I’m P K Arun. With a labor contract, we constructed our house in Bangalore. We learned a lot of lessons. I’m sure many of you who will build a house without experience will face some challenges. So I decided to share everything that I learned here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try my Housewarming Function Guide for the full 30-days. If, for whatever reason, it didn’t add any value it you, then I don’t want your Money.
Just contact me by email at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com within 30 days of the purchase, and I will give you a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a mini text based digital course delivered in a secured members area.
You can reach me by emailing arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.