When we built the first house, we learned a lot of lessons. One such lesson is, Tracking Everything related to House Construction Activity.
Although we tracked a few things in our first house, when the problem arrived, we realized what stupid mistakes we made.
We realized all such mistakes at finishing time, and we had no other option besides dealing with the contractors calmly.
One such incident was on our first building when all the electrical work was done, and while doing his final settlement, he demanded more than the discussed amount. We had some verbal fights that day, and at the time, our contractor asked only one thing – “What proof do you have?“
hmm… Yes, on that day, we didn’t have any Proof.
Our Mind is blown when our Contractor Asked that Question 🤯
But it’s too late for us. We left with no option apart from Paying the Extra Amount he Demanded (I guess it’s around ₹15,000), settled his payment, and said Goodbye to that Contractor.
See, it’s Not Just about the Extra Payment we dealt with; we also faced verbal fights and headaches handling such situations.
When we got a chance to build our 2nd building, I knew I needed to change the Tracking System we used on our first building.
I tried different ways during our 2nd house construction, and after many trials and errors, I finally found a proper method.
And I can Proudly say the New House Construction Tracking System Works Flawlessly!
I’m very happy about How it helped us whenever we got in trouble during our 2nd house construction.
Yes. The new House construction Tracking system helped in many instances without trouble.
It takes a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the problem’s nature.
Want to be protected? I recommend you implement what I thought in this mini course.
Here are the type of issues it helps in solving if you properly implement what is thought in this guide
- Contractor demanding a higher price at the time of the final settlement
- The contractor said he agreed to Higher Amount, not a Lower Amount
- Laborers forgot where the pipeline was there
- The contractor says this is not in their work scope
- Want to know Accurately how much you spent for what purpose
- If anyone arguing Payment related stuff?
- Keeping track of laborer Attendance accurately
- Accurately track how much you spent on your house construction and for what purpose
- Contractor Forgetting the Payment you made etc.,
Who Is This Training For?
- If you are constructing a house with the Labour contract method
- You want to protect yourself as much as possible
- If you are comfortable using Mobile apps & Computer
Who Is This Training Not For?
- If you are uncomfortable using Mobile apps & PC, please don’t buy this course.
What are all the things it comes with?
- How to Track Everything Guide
- Supporting Sample Documents
- Example Case Studies How it Helped Me
About the Author
Hi, I’m P K Arun. With a labor contract, we constructed our house in Bangalore. We learned a lot of lessons. I’m sure many of you who will build a house without experience will face some challenges. So I decided to share everything that I learned here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try my House Construction Tracking System for the full 30-days and implement whatever I thought in this mini course. If, for whatever reason, the method that I believed in the mini course doesn’t work for you, then I don’t want your Money.
Just contact me by email at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com within 30 days of the purchase, and I will give you a full refund.
I’ve personally used this method to track all house construction activity to avoid future issues. Now I’m revealing this secret to you to avoid headache.
The only catch? You need to Act Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a mini text based digital course delivered in a secured members area.
Absolutely! We have a generous 30-day, no questions asked refund policy. Just email us at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com and we’ll process a refund if this course is not a fit for you.
You can reach me by emailing arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.