Buying Msand and Jelly becomes a big headache and time-consuming process when you start your house construction.
While building our first building, we also made the same mistake and bought the material incorrectly.
It was a time-consuming and painful process we were following…
But when we started our second building, we learned a lot of things. We started following another method, which is much better, not time-consuming and not painful to follow.
In this guide, I will share what we were doing in the first building and what we did in the second building to buy Msand and Jelly.
I’m sharing our story about this and giving my tips for first-time house builders.
Usually, if you are building your house for the first time, this type of idea you won’t be aware of…
I decided to share this tip, which could help many of them.
This guide is not about checking material quality.
This guide is all about following best practices to buy msand and jelly.
In this guide, you will learn the following:
– Our story of what we were doing in the first building and what we did in our second building
– What changes we made and stopped all the risk of buying
– How I pick the right Msand & Jelly supplier
– How to know the supplier always brings the right quantity of materials without you going to weighbridge all the time
– How to structure a deal with the supplier so they take all the responsibility instead of you
– Remember this tip before choosing your supplier to avoid getting less material than what you pay for
– Why you should not order material from the cheapest supplier (who quotes less than the market price)
Who Is This Training For?
– If you are planning to start your first house construction soon
– If buying msand & jelly is painful for you
– If you are spending time buying Msand & Jelly, every time you buy
Why do you need this Training?
– Save time, risk and energy
– Learn the effortless way of buying msand and jelly
About the Author
Hi, I’m P K Arun. With a labor contract, we constructed our house in Bangalore. We learned a lot of lessons. I’m sure many of you who will build a house without experience will face some challenges. So I decided to share everything that I learned here.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a mini text based digital course delivered in a secured members area.
Absolutely! We have a generous 30-day, no questions asked refund policy. Just email me at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com and I’ll process a refund if this mini course is not a fit for you.
You can reach me by emailing arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try my Buying Msand, Jelly Like a Pro for the full 30-days. If, for whatever reason, it didn’t add any value it you, then I don’t want your Money.
Just contact me by email at arun (at) houseconstructionguide.com within 30 days of the purchase, and I will give you a full refund.